Jen you are absolutely amazing. No detail has been left out. I am so excited for you and Josh... and maybe even a little bit jealous! I've penned you in my calendar and know it will be a ton of fun. Love you!- Niki
I found your page thru the forum at theknot.com and just wanted to say your wedding page is beautiful. I can see that as much detail went into it also went into your wedding. Congrats, Good luck and may your fairytale never end.
5 comments:
Hello! Nice wedding plans. It's only couple month to your big day! Greetings from Finland! :) //Jenni
Thank you Jenni! :-)
Jen you are absolutely amazing. No detail has been left out. I am so excited for you and Josh... and maybe even a little bit jealous! I've penned you in my calendar and know it will be a ton of fun.
Love you!- Niki
Aw, that is so sweet! Thanks, Niki! Can't wait to see you and your family there. :-) xoxo
I found your page thru the forum at theknot.com and just wanted to say your wedding page is beautiful. I can see that as much detail went into it also went into your wedding. Congrats, Good luck and may your fairytale never end.
Post a Comment